Student Registration PROCESS & Documents
2020-2021 - 2021-2022 Registration
• All Students enrolling in Kindergarten MUST be 5 years or older before September 1, 2021.
• For families with students currently enrolled in Hanover Area School District, click on the Online Registration Process Link and log into your Parent Portal account and click on the “Register New Student” Button on the center right on your portal home screen.
• For families New to the Hanover Area School District, click on the Online Registration Process Link and then click the “Online Registration” link which is located below the Parent Portal login.
• For families Re-Entering Hanover Area School District, click on the Online Registration Process Link and click the “Online Registration” link which is located below the Parent Portal login. Be sure to check that the student was previously enrolled in the school District. If the student has a sibling currently enrolled, you may use your Parent Portal account to re-enter the student.
• Use Google Chrome for best results. Apple devices will not work. You must submit the form within 60 minutes or the form will timeout due to inactivity.
• Pre-K registration is handled through Dr. Daphne Pugh, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use the Online Registration to register Pre-K students.
Document’s needed to complete the application – Must be submitted at the time of registration or registration will not be completed and student will not be enrolled.
Parents/Guardian may scan or take a picture of the following documents needed with your mobile phone and emailed to: email@example.com
1. Pennsylvania Department of Transportation ID Card/Driver's License with current address (not used as proof of address). Changes may be made free online at www.dmv.pa.gov for all PA License - Out fo State Driver's License must go to the DMV within 15 days of the move to PA (Title 75 - PA General Assembly)
2. Student's Birth Certificate (Please be sure to use the name exactly as it shows on the birth certificate when completing the online application).
3. Student Immunization Records
-----Asthma Action Plan Orders with Inhaler/Nebulizer
-----Food Allergy Action Plan with Epi-Pen
4. Three (3) Proofs of Residency (Acceptable Proofs of Residency are as follows)
Please submit one (1) of the following:
-----Agreement of Sale / Mortgage Statement
-----Real Estate / Propert Tax Bill
-----Current Signed Lease Agreement or (NOTARIZED LETTER) from the Landlord with the landlords contact number for verification of residency
AND to support the above document with and two (2) of the following:
-----Current Utility Bill - Gas
-----Current Utility Bill - Water
-----Current Utility Bill - Electric
-----Utility Hookup Letter
-----US Post Office Change of Address Form
5. Family lives with a relative living in Hanover Area School District - (NOTARIZED MULTI OCCUPANCY AFFIDAVIT) and Resident's (3) proof of residency from above list.
6. Hanover Area Resident Affidavit (If the student is living with someone other than the Natural Parent/Legal Guardian) – MUST be (NOTARIZED) along with Parent/Legal Guardian Signoff. (May be printed from the printable documents located at the bottom of the page).
7. Custody Agreement /Court Orders or Placement Letter
8. Act 26 - (NOTARIZED) Notification of offense form grades K-12 (May be printed from the printable documents located at the bottom of the page).
9. Language Survey - (May be printed from the printable documents located at the bottom of the page).
10. Computer Usage Form - (May be printed from the printable documents located at the bottom of the page).
11. Release for Records - (May be printed from the printable documents located at the bottom of the page).
12. Last report card from previous school
13. Copy of IEP / 504
Printable Document are located below.
Copies may be submitted by taking snapshot with your mobile phone and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 570-408-1152.
Falsification of any information or documents required for this verification may result in revocation of registration of the student.
New Student Health Registration Form
Please fill out this form to complete the Student Immunization/Health Records.
After completing form, then Start the Online Registration below
Start your "Online Registration"
Click on the Online Registration link on Login Page.
Private/Non-Public Student Registration
All students who reside in Hanover Area School District
and attend a Private/Non-Public School MUST complete this Enrollment Packet
STUDENT Registration PACKETThe entire registration packet. If you are not filing out an Online Registration, please print and set up an appointment with the Registration Dept.
The Hanover Area School District is committed to comply with the Safe Schools Act for the safety and well
being of our students. This form must be notarized.